Greece Tour Package with Santorini is the best for those who wish to experience the rich heritage of Greece. Yet want to lay back and enjoy some blissful visuals. Santorini is perhaps a name which is on everyone bucket list. This fame is well-earned and well deserved. The white washed buildings with blue sea in front is the most blissful sight that you can ever see. Add to it the beauty of sunset and sunrise, utter bliss and nothing else. Greek sun is really different and everyone should experience it once. Our tour includes Athens (1) – Santorini (3) – Athens (1) stay and exploration. Should you need more out of your Greek holiday, we are there to help. Our team can always deliver more should you need more. You dream holiday is just a call away. Lets discuss and plan your “me time” together.
2 Nights Split Stay in Marina Hotel Athens or similar
3 Nights in Amerisa Suites (Standard Sea View )
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Normal Ferryticket economy class from Athens to Mykonos (07:30-12:45)
- Hydrofoil ticket economy class from Mykonos to Santorini (10:00-11:50 &14:10-17:00)
- Normal Ferry ticket economy class form Santorini to Athens (15:30-23:25)
- Round trip transfers in Santorini from port hotel and v.v on seat in coach basis
- Round trip transfers in Mykonos from port hotel and v.v. on seat in coach basis
- Ferry Tickets
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum which is not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1 Arrival
After arriving at Athens International Airport, head to the hotel in Athens. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Athens-Santorini
After a scrumptious breakfast, travel from the hotel to Piraeus Port and board the ferry to head to Santorini Island. On arriving Santorini, rest in the hotel and then enjoy rest of the day as you explore the island and admire the spectacular view. During your free time, you can visit Fira, the capital of Santorini and enjoy watching the beautiful whitewashed cubic houses, Oia, a tranquil village, Akrotiri Archaeological Site and Red Beach etc. (Leisure activities are not included in the package). After a fulfilling day, relax during your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Santorini/ Volcano Cruise
On this day, after a sumptuous breakfast, you will be picked up for a delightful cruise at the world-famous Caldera and its hot springs. Here is a chance to visit the active volcano of Santorini, walk on the dried lava and reach up to its peak. During this unique experience, feel the heat beneath your feet and watch the steam of sulphuric gases rise from the earth. After this, visit the thermal springs and step into the blue waters to swim towards the springs (35 – 36 degrees Celsius). Finally, visit the sister island of Santorini, Thirasia, where you can enjoy a swim, head to the village or simply relax. After a fun-filled day, you must return to the hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Santorini/day at Leisure
During your free time, you can visit Fira, the capital of Santorini and enjoy watching the beautiful whitewashed cubic houses, Oia, a tranquil village, Akrotiri Archaeological Site and Red Beach etc. (Leisure activities are not included in the package). After a fulfilling day, relax during your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Santorini /Athens
On this day, after a lip-smacking breakfast, head to the port and board the ferry to Athens. On arriving
Day 6 Departure
Today, after relishing a tasty breakfast, head to Athens Airport for your departure flight. Your delightful holiday ends here. Enjoy your journey back home.